What To Do And Not To Do When Purchasing A Home
January 26, 2021
- Do make all of your payments on time.
- Do Make Sure To Be Excited About Your New Home!
- Do not make late payments on any accounts.
- Do not move money from one account to another.
- Do not apply for new credit, increase credit lines, or increase your outstanding balance on an existing credit line.
- Do not make deposits other than your usual payroll. Avoid deposits from Venmo, Zelle or any other cash application. Deposits other than payroll have to be documented and explain during the underwriting process of your loan.
- Do not withdraw or deposit money from a 401K, trust, or gift as funds to close until you have let us know and received permission from us.
- Do not purchase new items for your home until closing.