There continues to be a strong demand for renting, and buying rental properties could be a lucrative investment. Our Investor Cash Flow loan specifically for real estate investors is one of our most utilized loan products. Realtors, are you actively looking for real estate investor clients? If not, maybe you should, and we can help you market yourself to real estate investors to add a new niche to the services you offer.
Here are two reasons why real estate investors make excellent clients:
- They want to grow their real estate portfolios making them repeat homebuyers.
- Typically, they remain loyal when they find a great Realtor – and lender – who successfully help them quickly buy and close investment properties.
Here are five reasons why real estate investors consistently use our Investor Cash Flow loan:
- It does not require income, tax returns or employment information. It qualifies on the expected rent or cash flow of the property.
- There is no limit on total number of properties with Angel Oak. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have a 10 loan limit.
- They can title in an LLC. They cannot do this with traditional loans.
- We accept non-warrantable condos.
- This loan is easy to do and closes quickly – very important to a real estate investor to win a property and start making a profit through rent.