Advise your self-employed homebuyers to call us first as we have loan options and resources that other lending institutions do not offer. Our Bank Statement program is our most highly utilized loan product for a good reason - many self-employed people cannot qualify using tax returns. Instead, they can qualify using 12 or 24 months of business or personal bank statements or 1099 earning statements.
For those self-employed or 1099 borrowers who can use tax returns to qualify, we now have a one-year tax return program. They can submit the most recent tax return to qualify if they are eligible. This applies to jumbo borrowers and those just two years out of foreclosure, bankruptcy, or deed-in-lieu.
Bank Statement Product
- 12 or 24 months personal or business bank statement submissions offering loans up to $3 million.
- Four years seasoning for foreclosure, bankruptcy, or deed-in-lieu.
- 1099 earners can use their statements in lieu of tax returns.
- Use 1099s for the last year or last two years based on eligibility.
Full Doc Platinum Jumbo
- Now accepts one-year tax returns for those eligible.
Full Doc Portfolio Select
- Now accepts one year tax returns for those eligible.
- Ideal for those just two years out of foreclosure, bankruptcy, or deed-in-lieu.